DeTomaso ink in Auto-Italia Magazine

>From our friend and DeTomaso collector in Austria.

/Bjorn, need a subscription...

Från: Krump Franz [mailto:Krump@zeco.at]
Skickat: den 8 november 2004 13:32
Till: Björn Carlsson
Ämne: AW: Blue Pantera SI

Hi Björn.
Hope all is well with you and your cars.
In Austria this year we had a beautiful, dry and very warm October, so we
could drive our cars until the last weekend.

Foe those of you, who are interested:
British Auto-Italia Magazine showed in their October issue a 5 page article
about a Deauville from down under and one page about De Tomaso in general.
The current November issue shows a full page picture about my Si Targa on
one of the last pages as pre view to the next issue.
Their December issue will show my Si Targa on the cover and a 6 page article
with 10 pictures inside. A report about my Guara should follow in early
2005.

Franz