Respond

Dear Sir,
I wish to write you pleading with you to be my
Investor trustee over
$27.55million. My late brother was a rich oil
Contractor in Nigeria, But before
his death in July 29th 1999. He deposited the sum of
($27.5) USD in
a safe keeping company in Europe through Debt
Reconciliation Committee
(DRC).
The money which he made from oil contracts, and he
left an instruction
with  the (DRC) to release the money to me his brother
and his son Banda who at that time was studying, that
an Investor  should accompany us before the
$27.5Million
will be released to us for proper investment, and also
for the welfare  of
the children which he left behind for me.
I plead with you to accept to help me and act as my
investor trustee to
manage the $27.5 Million for me. We can both arrange
on how to invest
this money into your company. We have agreed to give
you 20% of the
$27.5Million for your own assistance.
All the relevant documents shall be forwarded to you
upon your
indications  to assist me in this project.
May the Almighty God bless you, if you will of trust
and faithful to
assist  me. Please contact me on the above e-mail
address for more Informations.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely Yours,
Mr Goerge Bene.