[DOMSS] DIMF 2003 Review

Title: [DOMSS] DIMF 2003 Review

   if you want to unsubscribe Click Here!

DIMF 2003

Overview
With the seven major concepts, Daewoo showed up its various technical application and new models. DIMF 2003 had been held from Sep. 24 through Sept. 27 a stepping-stone towards its sales promotion in world market through its reinforced brand reputation under 3C catch phrase.

Period & Location
Sept. 24, 2003 ~ Sept. 27, 2003 (4 Days)
Changwon in Korea

Displayed Machines (Total 54 Models)
- Turning Center : 27 models
- Machining Center : 19 models
- EDM & Laser : 3 models
- Concept M/C : 5 models

 Welcome to DIMF2003

DIMF 2003 in Customers and Dealers

DIMF 2003 had been held from Sep 24 to 27. A number of dealers and customers from various countries
have confirmed DHI's tech-nological power through their visit to DIMF and factories, and praised DHI that is
advancing to the world market.

   Seeing Daewoo's Technology
   Mr. Wu Chin Hsiu
   CMS, Taiwan

   Before we purchase 6 sets of Daewoo products, we could have trust in
   products after having looked around the factories and DIMF. DIMF 2003 was
   more satisfactory than any other exhibitions since it was a systematic and
   large scale exhibition even as a private international exhibition.

   Technological power in products makes us trust in Daewoo
   Mrs. Lynne Anderson
   ABLE, US

   The exhibition scale was surprising, but the systematic constitution was more
   impressive. Especially through various product lines and technological power,
   I could confirm again my trust in DHI. The effort to develop new products that
   satisfy customers' new needs will be continuously required in the future

 Copyright 2003. DHI&M Ltd. All rights reserved