I CAN COUNT ON YOU

Captan Monie
Monrovia, Liberia
captanmonie@latinmail.com

(PRIVATE)

Hello Dear,

I humbly write to solicit for your cooperation and assistance in a mutual beneficial business transaction that requires urgent execution and absolute confidentiality. This may come to you as a surprise as we have not met before, I got your contact from international Journal which I saw in the office of a consultant.

I am the former Foreign Affairs Minister of the then Liberian Government under Charles Tylor who is now taking refuge in Nigeria as the country is being run now by his vice with the peace keeper from within and without Africa are enforcing peace hence we the members of the former cabinet has to seek refuge in other countries of our choice hence I am now in Lome, Republic of Togo. In one of my assignments for the then President, Charles Taylor abroad as a Foreign Affairs Minister, he packaged some trunk boxes and asked me to deliver to specific companies who in turn send him some shipment of arms which I found out later.

While on duty one day to deliver some of the boxes to the companies as directed by the then president, I was curious to open one of the boxes secretly and behold what I found, clean high denomination of U.S. Dollar bills filled the box and some pieces of diamond wrapped in transparent nylon and tugged by the side of the wrapped dollar bills. I had to take out one of the boxes and delivered the rest and told him that I could not find one of the boxes hence he was furious for a while but I still pretended not to know the content of the boxes till date and as God would have it, the preceeding of severe rebel attacks, United Nations war crime tribunal indictment on him and call for him to step down from power took over the issue of the said lost box which I took to a safe deposit somewhere.

If you are willing to do this business with me, the total content of the box I took out for a safe deposit somewhere is US$50M in cash. I need your assistant to secure and invest this money in your Country. I don't want to invest this money in this sub region due to poor economic policy, and also for security reasons. It is my desire to invest this money in Agricultural Industry, stocks, shares and bonds or any other business you may suggest. Remember, no one knows about this except you, myself and the security company which knows to the extent of the information I gave them that the content of the box is african antiques that is worth the above mentioned sum.

Please I need your help, it is true we have not met before but I believe I can trust a person with your kind of reputation with whom I can build a solid business foundation as this is the only hope for my family now. I might seek refuge in your country with my family if this works out.

I will compensate you with 20% of the total sum: while the remaining will be for investment according to your valuable advise. If you are interested and ready to assist, contact me immediately on this email address: captanmonie@latinmail.com

Thanks and be blessed
Captan Monie.

Power by SiteEmail